How a Saudi Arabian can get married in Italy?

How a Saudi Arabian can get married in Italy?

Newlywed Pakistani couple after their civil wedding in Italy.
Besides Planners, we have been legal consultants for the Italian foreign offices! This experience allowed us to gain deep expertise in foreign affairs.

Saudi nationals wishing to marry in Italy by civil ceremony must produce the following documentation by appointment, which your consultant wedding planner in Italy can attend in person on your behalf with a signed power of attorney by you so that we can act in your interest without you bearing the stress of coming in Italy two times.

The first document needed is the permission to contract marriage issued by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia.

This document is not a Consular act and, therefore, must be issued in Saudi Arabia and must be requested by the Saudi bride or groom.

You will also need to request a certificate issued by the town hall registrar where you have your formal residency in Saudi Arabia attesting to your free marital status.

You will, of course, need a valid Passport.

Should the Saudi citizen wish to contract marriage non a Saudi Arabian citizen, the Saudi Arabian Consulate may request some untypical documents such as Criminal Record Certificate, health certificate, and a certificate attesting to free marital status.

Who will be your Counselors and Planners?

Law firm for marriage in Italy.

Due to our experience in law firms and the foreign offices of the Italian public administration, we gained significant expertise in Consular affairs, and we are trained to solve the most complicated procedure such as:

1) Nulla osta process, legalization procedure, Court hearings for the refusal of the town hall when there documents missing , legal translation, apostille procedure, emergency procedure for legalization.

2) Same-sex couples that want to celebrate a civil union in Italy as in their country the union is forbidden;

3) Couples that come from countries where divorce is not allowed;

4) Italians living abroad registered at AIRE that need to recover their document to start the marriage banns in the Italian Consulate;

5) Assistance with people that come from countries that do not release the nulla osta;

6) American and Australian couples who needs assistance with “atto notorio” in an Italian Court or the Italian Consulate in the USA or Australia.

7) People with refugee status who have requested asylum in Italy.

You May Also Like