Legal Support for Foreigners willing to get married in Positano with a Civil Wedding.
More and more people are choosing to realize their dream wedding in one of the world’s most stunning locations: Positano.
The local municipality offers couples the opportunity to hold their ceremony on the magnificent terrace of the Town Hall.
This spot, suspended between the sea and the land, sits at the peak of the town, overlooking the Fornillo area and offering breathtaking views on sunny summer days.
Meanwhile, the elegant, majolically-tiled indoor salon, adorned with exquisite paintings, ensures a classy ceremony, even when weather conditions don’t permit the use of the terrace.
The Positano Municipality allows weddings to be held every day of the week from 9 AM to 11 PM, including weekends.
Imagine a place where the natural beauty is so captivating that it seems tailor-made for moments of eternal love.
Hotel Pupetto in Positano is a venue authorized by the town hall of Positano to celebrate civil weddings, it is a hidden gem that promises to make your wedding day unforgettable.
Nestled on the serene Fornillo Beach, this hotel offers a romantic and idyllic setting for your Amalfi Coast wedding. Picture a ceremony on its scenic beachfront terrace, with the breathtaking panorama of Positano serving as a backdrop.
The charm of Hotel Pupetto doesn’t just lie in its location.
It’s also in the bespoke experience they provide.
At Hotel Pupetto, the essence of the Amalfi Coast comes alive.
The gentle sea breeze, the aroma of citrus, and the exquisite local cuisine come together to create a sensory delight. It’s more than a wedding venue; it’s an experience where nature’s beauty, Italian elegance, and professional expertise combine to realize the wedding of your dreams
Concerning the legalities the regard the civil wedding in Positano for foreigner we suggest to consult our webpage pressing the button below.
Who will be your Counselor?
Our firm’s specialized legal consultation services are designed to assist you in successfully meeting these requirements, thereby facilitating the legal recognition of your marriage in both Italy and the U.S.
Due to our experience in law firms and the foreign offices of the Italian public administration, we gained significant expertise in Consular affairs, and we are trained to solve the most complicated procedure such as:
1) Nulla osta process, legalization procedure, Court hearings for the refusal of the town hall when there documents missing , legal translation, apostille procedure, emergency procedure for legalization.
2) Same-sex couples that want to celebrate a civil union in Italy as in their country the union is forbidden;
3) Couples that come from countries where divorce is not allowed;
4) Italians living abroad registered at AIRE that need to recover their document to start the marriage banns in the Italian Consulate;
5) Assistance with people that come from countries that do not release the nulla osta;
7) People with refugee status who have requested asylum in Italy.