Paperwork that Chinese citizens need to collect to get married in Italy:
Besides Planners, we have been legal consultants for the Italian foreign offices! This experience allowed us to gain deep expertise in foreign affairs.
1. A copy of the applicant’s original passport (photo page and renewal page), and a copy of the applicant’s original residence permit (Applicants without residence permit needs to submit a copy of the VISA page).
2. A notarized copy of the applicant’s birth certificate (domestic certified).
3. Applicant’s original notarized unmarried certificate (domestic certified).
Please note that if the applicant was born in Italy or was under age when entering Italy, the free marital status “certificato di stato libero” and the “Residenza Storica” can be issued in their Municipality (“Comune“) and legalized by the Prefettura.
4. Residenza or Italian ID card.
Note: The applicant who has not remarried after divorce shall submit the original notarized divorce certificate or the original notarized “conciliation statement + effective statement” or “civil judgment + effective statement” ( domestic certified).
If the applicant is widowed and has not remarried, the applicant needs to submit the original notarized marriage certificate + death certificate of the spouse (domestic certified).
Documents that Italians citizen need to prepare if marrying with a Chinese citizen in Italy or under Italian laws (Italian Consulate abroad).
1. A copy of the Italian applicant’s passport (without a passport, you can submit an ID card).
2. Italian birth certificate with parents’ names certified by Prefettura (Estratto di nascita coi nomi dei genitori legalizzato dalla Prefettura).
3. The Italian applicant’s unmarried certificate (certificato di stato libero) legalized by the Prefettura.
Please note that the Chinese bride and Groom must attend the appointment in person. Your wedding planner can be delegated to withdrawal the Nulla Osta once it has been issued.
Your wedding planner will provide to legalize the signature of the Chinese official placed on the Nulla Osta.
Please note that the Chinese Consulate may need even ten days to issue the Nulla Osta and any Chinese feasts must not be calculated in the process of the issuing.
Who will be your Counselors and Planners?
Due to our experience in law firms and the foreign offices of the Italian public administration, we gained significant expertise in Consular affairs, and we are trained to solve the most complicated procedure such as:
1) Nulla osta process, legalization procedure, Court hearings for the refusal of the town hall when there documents missing , legal translation, apostille procedure, emergency procedure for legalization.
2) Same-sex couples that want to celebrate a civil union in Italy as in their country the union is forbidden;
3) Couples that come from countries where divorce is not allowed;
4) Italians living abroad registered at AIRE that need to recover their document to start the marriage banns in the Italian Consulate;
5) Assistance with people that come from countries that do not release the nulla osta;
7) People with refugee status who have requested asylum in Italy.