Besides Planners, we have been legal consultants for the Italian foreign offices! This experience allowed us to gain deep expertise in foreign affairs.
The marriage Nulla Osta issued to Finnish citizens is replaced by the model provided by Circolare 1/2014.
Finland has agreed with the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that issuing the equivalent of the so-called “Nulla Osta,” must be requested by the Finnish applicant to the administrative authority in Finland, using the new model conforms to the model provided by the Italian to Circolare 1/2014.
The Finnish administration will release the original certificate, where the applicant has the residency.
The certificate must be legalized through the apostille (Hague Convention) and translated by an official translator in Finland.
Please note that either the translation must be legalized with the apostille.
Please also note that the Finnish consulate in Italy does not play any role in this procedure.
Who will be your Counselors and Planners?
Due to our experience in law firms and the foreign offices of the Italian public administration, we gained significant expertise in Consular affairs, and we are trained to solve the most complicated procedure such as:
1) Nulla osta process, legalization procedure, Court hearings for the refusal of the town hall when there documents missing , legal translation, apostille procedure, emergency procedure for legalization.
2) Same-sex couples that want to celebrate a civil union in Italy as in their country the union is forbidden;
3) Couples that come from countries where divorce is not allowed;
4) Italians living abroad registered at AIRE that need to recover their document to start the marriage banns in the Italian Consulate;
5) Assistance with people that come from countries that do not release the nulla osta;
7) People with refugee status who have requested asylum in Italy.